We are just as excited as you are to start your project. To help you design your pass, we’ve provided a list of our most popular design templates, which adhere to bleed requirements and guidelines. Click on any template to download in Photoshop (.PSD), Illustrator (.AI) or Vector (.PDF). If you don’t see a shape or size that fits your needs, call us! We can create a one-of-a-kind piece that will turn your vision into a reality.
Please submit your artwork following these specifications:
– Artwork should be submitted as a press quality (at least 300dpi, no more than 1200dpi) PDF with .125″ bleed on all sides
– Template marks (die lines, slot punches, non-printing text or notes) should not be visible or submitted with the artwork sent for proofing.
– If InDesign files are used, please package the entire project through InDesign and submit the entire package.
– Fonts used in the artwork that are no rasterized or outlined prior to submitting should be included with the artwork as a .ttf or .otf file for PC.
– Any artwork used with the Illustrator template should be embedded in the file if submitting the .ai file. Fonts should be outlined or included with the artwork.
– Files less than 20MB can be emailed directly to your contact person at All Access Tags. You can also email your contact person to request the Dropbox link that can be emailed directly to you.